Nothing inspires more than the Starry Sky!
This is not just a "Look through Telescope event", its an aspirational programme that ignites curiousity and passion for Space Science among participants. Dont just see things, know about their exixtance!
Stargzing and Astronomy is the oldest know field of Science and the curiosity to know whats up there, has been one of the major reasons for our evolution and growth
Welcome to 'AkaashGanga-StarGazing Camp' flagship Stargazing and Sky Observations project of Bharat Astrospace, the largest Astronomy camp in India.
"AkaashGanga is an overnight Stargazing camp that not only shows you planets and stars but educates on the how universe works! Join us for this memorable and inspiring camp.
StarGazing Camp Features:
- Know about basics of Astronomy and Sky cultures
- How universe works and planetary science
- Stargazing with different types of Professional advanced Telescopes
- Naked Eye Astronomy. Learn to spot Polaris the North star, other bright stars, planets and constellations without any telescopes
- FREE Astronomy Apps and guide on how to use them
- See the wonders of universe, Planets, Galaxies, Nebula, Double Stars clusters and Moon (depending up on when is the camp and weather)
- Know the mythology around constellations
- Dont just see things, know the Science Facts behind universal magic
- Open Theater Astronomy and Space Exploration shows
- Demo of Solid Motor Model Rocket launch...Feel the power of a Rocket Launch!
- Special Space and Hands on Activities for all
- Opportunity to meet Space Scientist, Astronomer, Space Educators
- Our Team members are qulified, NASA STEAM educators
- Enjoy Campfire, Informal Space Talk, Food and Hot Choclate!
- You get the best StarGazing session at the finest location with rustic yet modern amenities at affordable price.
Inclusions: Camp Fee,
Evening Snack (Tea and Sandwich or Bhel or Vadapaav)
Dinner ( Chapati and 1 Veg dish, Dalfry and Jeera Rice OR Fried Rice, Noodles and Manchurian, Vegitable salad, pickle, fryums, 1 pc of Gulab Jamun. Or We serve Pavbhaji and Tava Pulav as dinner
Tea served twice during the night
Morning Breakfast of Misal Paav, Poha and Tea
Timing: Arrival at 5pm and departure next morning at 9am
With Tent Camping (Three in one Tent): INR 1850 per participant
With Resort Rooms stay (4 or 5 in a Room): INR 2250
AkashGanga Office, MahaPark