Forest & Nature Trail Camp at MahaPark is the finest truly Deep Nature Trail for students. MahaPark is surrounded by Sahayadri Mountains on all sides, has a monsoon Water fall and River flowing, a Tribal village nearby and Jambrung Dam project of Gov of Maharashtra.
'No more just a Nature Trail, come to us and Nature Train
In This Camp students will learn the Do's and Don'ts of Wilderness Trek, What to look for during a nature trail, understand Forest Ecosystem and Natures Balance of life, and many more things. It is safe and easy walk for all ages.
- Visit Biodiversity Project
- River Crossing and understanding the flow
- Visit under construction Dam Site next to us
- Take a Forest Trek, know native trees
- Spot Birds, Butterflies, Bees and Bugs of diffeerent types
- Visit to Tribal Villages home, know how they live and are happy!
- How to find directions and mark your path
You will love to be a part of this camp and get basic skills in Nature Trail.
Inclusions: Camp Fee, Jr Astronaut Space Camp Graduation Certificate Break fast (Poha, BBJ and Tea Coffee for students/teache)
Lunch ( Puri with Chole or Potato Masala/Gravy dish, Dalfry and Jeera Rice OR Fried Rice Or Noodles, Vegitable salad, pickle, fryums, 1 pc of Gulab Jamun.
Fees: INR 850/-
Chief Officer, Biodiversity Conservation Project